It’s a list-making day. I wanted to see what Choice Mom resources are most popular with our 9,000-plus visitors per month.
Top 10 Podcasts
It’s interesting to me that all three of our podcasts about home insemination are highly popular. The library currently has 51 podcasts. This ranking is based only on data collected by the host site since 2010.
- 1. Egg Freezing — Rachel Lehmann-Haupt’s Story (1,645 downloads from 2011 to present)
- 2. Negotiating with a Known Donor
- 3. What donor-conceived adults want to know
- 4. At-home insemination: Everything you want to know but might be afraid to ask
- 5. Louise Sloan: Knock Yourself Up
- 6. Myths and realities of single-parent adoption
- 7. What everyone should know before becoming a Choice Mom
- 8. Inseminating at Home
- 9. Felicia: making the leap, miscarriages and newborn days
- 10. Birds and the Bees for Grownups
Top 10 Stories of the Month
- What if my FSH levels are high? (nearly 11,000 reads in the past year)
- Should I transfer one or two embryos?
- Tax deductible fertility expenses
- Sarah’s experience with fertility tourism in Mexico
- Our friends in the adoption industry
- Can I afford this?
- Guide to sperm banks and donor conception
- Monica: My adoption story
- Fresh or frozen sperm?
- Sperm banks who ship to homes
Top 3 E-guides
- Sperm Banks and Donor Insemination (more than 3,000 visits in one year)
- Home insemination
- Egg donors and egg freezing (will be updated this spring!)