Single parenting a newborn
Are you single parenting a newborn, dealing with the stress of figuring everything out, while also being sleep deprived? This space is for you.
1. Start with the essential 3 S’s of new mom life: check out our stress and finding support articles, and learn how to simplify your life.
2. Use the newborn keyword to find insights specially created for you. And if you have special circumstances coping with multiples or premature babies, read and contribute there.
3. If you haven’t yet taken steps to protect your newborn financially, start reading our money and legal articles.
4. When you’re ready to get back to work, find insight on childcare and work.
Don’t forget to check out Events, Resources, Podcasts and Discussion Boards to find the great network of women, experts and information at your disposal here at ChoiceMoms.org!
Welcome to the discussion, and the journey!
– Mikki Morrissette, Founder, author of “Choosing Single Motherhood”