If you’re based in New York City, this is your resource for Choice Motherhood.
Offering an expanding regional guide to Choice Moms in NYC is important. New York City continually ranks at the top of our readership at ChoiceMoms.org. So I’ve created a special section of tips and insight from experts in the area who are friendly to the Choice Mom community. Starting with two NYC therapists who have supported ChoiceMoms.org resources since the beginning — including participation in many of our workshops.
- NYC Family Building Network support group
- Choosing an Egg Donor Option: Q&A — part of our extensive Choice Mom E-guide: About Eggs
- Insights on postpartum depression
- Coming to grips with donor conception
- Being required to do a psych evaluation
- Mendell on counseling: 2-page PDF of questions single women can think about to prepare for evaluation
- Podcast: emotions of fertility treatment
- Podcast: tracking pregnancies and reporting births
- Coping with postpartum depression
- Podcast: egg freezing and timing of motherhood
- Q&A: What if my son isn’t asking about daddy?
- Fear of miscarriage
- Alleviating fears after pregnancy
- Are you tired of the fertility rollercoaster?
- Podcast: intense emotions about this journey
Other Choice Moms in NYC Resources
- Tips from sponsors and vendors at the 2010 NYC Choice Mom networking event
- NYC event notes
- Spotlight: East Coast Fertility