There are many women who visit this website looking for information about home insemination. It is one of the most popular search terms at ChoiceMoms.org. Now, in one 25-page package, is the best information for this community.
Some of what you’ll find inside:
The Legalities of Using a Known Donor, insights from Ami Jaeger, BioLaw
How to Inseminate Safely at Home
- Q: What do I need for home insemination?
- Q: How do I thaw frozen sperm vials?
- Q: What technique should I use to inseminate at home?
What to Know About Sperm
- Q: What are the options available for donated sperm?
- Q: What is the difference in success rates for fresh versus frozen sperm?
- Q: Will sperm banks ship to my home?
What to Know About Fertility, with insights from Kristin Kali, LM, CPM, of MAIA Midwifery and Fertility Services
- Q: When does conception occur?
- Q: If I get my period like clockwork each month, does that
mean I’m fertile?
- Q: How do I know when I’m ovulating?
- Q: How can I enhance my fertility?
Choice Mom Stories
- Choice Mom #1: My DIY Experience
- Choice Mom #2: Speaking of Sense of Humor
- Choice Mom #3: Using Fresh Sperm
- Choice Mom #4: My Timetable to Home Insemination
- Choice Mom #5: Using frozen sperm
- Choice Mom #6: Enhancing fertility on my own
- Why I Decided NOT to Use Home Insemination