Our latest eguide is dedicated to the large numbers of women in Canada who are seeking options for creating a family on their own. This 30-page eguide about Choice Moms in Canada includes a lot of great information.
- Sponsor Outreach Health Services offers many pages of insight into the donor selection process, including questions to ask yourself and the ordering process.
- Advertiser CReATe Fertility Centre offers not only insights about fertility, but ways for women in outlying areas — where clinic access is sparse — to learn what they need from experts.
- Other expert insights are about the emotions of this choice, naturopathic medicine, picking a doula.
- We have a robust section of personal stories from women throughout the country sharing their stories and wisdom about wait lists and local clinics: Toronto, Montreal Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton. (Please feel free to send me your stories not covered here.)
- A favorite story of perseverance is from Merewyn about the long journey to Choice Motherhood for her.