We’ve had several Choice Mom networking events in the Washington D.C. area. Including a 2016 National Zoo conversation on Father’s Day, when my teenage kids talked to a group of single mothers by choice about growing up without a dad. If you are looking for resources for Choice Moms in D.C., here are a few of the specialists in the area who have been especially useful to our extensive community there.
A long-time sponsor of Choice Mom resources, Dr. Abbasi, of Columbia Fertility Associates, has offered her insights at multiple workshops, as well as in articles for this website, responses for Q&A from our discussion boards, and our e-guides. Such as:
- Spotlight: Columbia Fertility Associates
- Podcast: Birds and the Bees for Grown-ups
- Notes from 2010 D.C. networking event
- If you are CMV negative…
Other Resources for Choice Moms in D.C.
- How to get to “yes” with this choice
- Jessica: questions to ask known donor candidates
- Tips for building a support network
- Why you need an estate plan
- Recommended doulas
- Recommended estate planners