- Click here for articles about our individual resources, including descriptions of each e-guide.
- Click here for profiles of single mothers by choice.
- We have special geographical compilations for our larger Choice Mom communities: New York, D.C. and Toronto. (San Francisco to come.)
- My original book, “Choosing Single Motherhood: The Thinking Woman’s Guide” is based on interviews with Choice Moms, Choice Kids, parenting experts, as well as my own personal experiences as Choice Mom of two
- “I Felt You Flutter In My Heart” is a storybook about growing up without a father, written by a Choice Mom and illustrated by Choice Kids. See also our extensive list of resources about ways to talk about different types of family structures, donor conception and growing up without a father.
- Do I Have a Dad? CD tracks: This special 50-minute audio compilation features interviews with four experts about talking to our children about “daddies” and donors. It includes conversations with six Choice Moms about the kinds of questions and concerns they face as their children start using the daddy term or connect with their known donors. And it includes the insight of an anonymous donor who has had contact with grown offspring.
- Choice Mom Guide to Adoption: A 100-page compilation of expert insights and personal Choice Mom stories about the myths and realities of: building transracial families, negotiating open relationships with birth parents, the cost and accessibility of adoption to single women, bonding with your adopted child, parenting over 40, foster care options, and much more.
— Mikki Morrissette, Founder, Choice Moms®