This list was offered by Carrie Crompton at Cultural Care Au Pair, who is offering a great $500 discount to the Choice Mom community.
1. Flexible: Modern work schedules vary, as do our kids activities; with an au pair you set the schedule weekly or monthly to allow for coverage when you most need it. No more running from work early to get the kids to soccer practice or having to choose between being in two places at once.
2. Customized: We’ll find the skill set you need: musical talent, sporty, a particular country or language – no problem.
3. Affordable: Regardless of whether you have one child or are chasing triplets, your family pays the same price for quality childcare.
4. Work-life balance: Take a deep breath! With an au pair you have the time you need to get your job done, take care of yourself and, maybe, even enjoy a little non-Mom Time.
5. Cultural enrichment: Introducing your child to another culture gives them an advantage that will last a lifetime. Their understanding of world will equip them for success!
6. Language exposure: Learning a second language or even just exposure to another language, broadens a child’s capacity to learn.
7. Family balance: Live in au pairs enable parents to relax, spend time with friends, and even enjoy a night out!
8. Household help: Having a consistent extra set of hands to help with the kids laundry, meal prep, tiding up and general up keep, allows family time to truly be quality time.
9. Trained and screened childcare provider: Our au pairs are carefully screened in their home countries before being accepted. Upon arrival, they go through rigorous training on US safety standards that is continued throughout the year by our Local Coordinators.
10. Personalized care where your kids are the focus: Your kids are the focus and receive 100% of the attention.
If you have questions, please contact Carrie directly at:
Cultural Care Au Pair
Carrie.crompton at culturalcare.com