If you are thinking about becoming a single mom, you’ve got dozens of questions swirling around in your head about whether this is the right step for you to take. Start with this blog post to help you find the answers you need.
Other good places to start:
- Can you afford this choice? — dealing with money questions. (category: money)
- How single motherhood might affect your dating future. (category: dating)
- Dealing with the emotions of this choice. (tag word: emotions)
- Can you build the support network you need? (category: support)
- The impact on a child of a fatherless household. (category: fatherless)
- Concerns about the unknown genetics for a child. (category: genetics)
- Sharing the politics of this choice. (category: politics)
- Choosing to remain childless.
If you choose “yes,” to single motherhood, use the Trying menu above to help you make choices about your method to motherhood.
Welcome to the discussion, and the journey!
– Mikki Morrissette, Founder, author of “Choosing Single Motherhood”