If you decide to become a Choice Mom, the questions get even more detailed. What do you need to know if you are:
- trying to adopt
- trying to conceive
- attempting home insemination
- choosing a known donor
- choosing a sperm donor
- considering egg donation
- considering embryo donation
And if you are trying to conceive, there are numerous questions that you’ll find answered on this website. Such as, how do you:
- Understand the timing of ovulation
- Choose a fertility doctor
- Learn about fertility drugs, including cost comparisons
- Contemplate genetics
- Read our articles about the emotions of this choice and the stress of dealing with fertility issues?
- Started to build your support network?
- Explored the different policy rules at sperm banks and adoption agencies?
- Learned what you need to about the costs and legalities of your method to motherhood?
Welcome to the discussion, and the journey!
– Mikki Morrissette, Founder, author of “Choosing Single Motherhood”