The Waiting Stage: the two-week wait, through delivery
The two-week wait, and the time waiting to deliver or bring home an adopted child, are brutal. Here’s a place to pass the time, deal with concerns, and prepare for the next step in your journey.
1. Start with this special Choice Moms guide about ways to build your support network, and read other articles on support.
2. Read some of the articles tagged 2ww and contribute your own tips for passing the time.
3. See if there are any new articles on dealing with emotions that you might have missed, and read up on the legal steps you could be taking and any other money matters.
4. Are you concerned about or dealing with: miscarriage, or having multiples, or do you simply want to learn more about pregnancy concerns?
5. Or do you simply want to read some humor or find inspiration from Choice Mom stories?
6. For those of you preparing for baby boot camp, see our list of Top Baby Products, as recommended by the Choice Mom community, and much more about the newborn stage in our Becoming section.
Don’t forget to check out Events, Resources, Podcasts and Discussion Boards to find the great network of women, experts and information at your disposal here at ChoiceMoms.org!
Welcome to the discussion, and the journey!
– Mikki Morrissette, Founder, author of “Choosing Single Motherhood”