There is so much more to fertility than we were ever taught in sex education, particularly for women over the age of 35. There are numerous questions that you’ll find answered on this website. Such as, how do you:
- Understand the timing of ovulation
- Choose a doctor
- Learn about fertility drugs, including cost comparisons
- Contemplate genetics
- Consider egg donation?
- Consider embryo donation?
- Explore IVF?
- Explore IUI (insemination)?
- Understand success rates by age group?
This is a good page to start for even more detailed questions
Thanks to Choice Mom-friendly sponsors in the industry who make this information possible. A particular shout-out to long-time supporter Dr. Rani Abbasi of Columbia Fertility Associates in D.C.